2021 ASIP Application Deadline Dates:
- Round 1: Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. (ET) via Handshake
- Round 2: Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. (ET) via Handshake
- Please Note: If current sophomores or juniors received an ASIP grant in a previous year, they can submit an ASIP application for the second time! First-time ASIP applicants will be given first priority in this order, juniors, sophomores, first-years, and then students applying for the ASIP grant a second time.
The Williams Alumni Sponsored Internship Program enables students to perform a public service to these organizations and work on special projects with an opportunity to gain experience, explore career fields, develop skills, and build a network.
2021 ASIP Application Workshops
To apply, you must attend the Alumni Sponsored Internship Program (ASIP) Application Workshop, offered weekly for several weeks before each of the two deadlines. You must attend this workshop even if you have attended one last year.
2021 Virtual ASIP Application Workshops are listed below. All students interested in applying for summer internship funding through the Alumni Sponsored Internship Program (ASIP) are required to attend one of these Application Workshops
|2021 ASIP Application Workshop Date -Round 2
||Handshake Event Link|
|Monday, April 12th @ 5:30 p.m.||Register|
|Tuesday, April 13th @ 5:00 p.m.||Register|
|Thursday, April 15th @ 5:00 p.m.||Register|
Eligibility requirements for students:
- First-years, sophomores, and juniors must be currently enrolled in classes during the 2021 spring semester, intend to enroll in the 2021 fall semester and must be in good standing with Williams College.
- Students must obtain a full-time summer internship (35-40 hours per week) for at least 8 weeks*. Full-Time Remote Internships are the 1st priority, followed by safe, on-location full-time domestic summer internships located in the United States (2nd priority).
- For employment eligibility students must have the I-9 Form on file with the Williams College Human Resources Office.
- To participate, students (regardless of citizenship) must physically work from within the United States. This is a Williams College Human Resources Policy.
*PLEASE NOTE FOR SUMMER 2021: On-site, on-location international summer internships are prohibited.
*If your summer internship is less than 8 weeks or you have any other questions, please contact Dawn M. Dellea, Manager of Alumni & Parent Engagement Programs, ’68 Center for Career Exploration at [email protected]
2021 ASIP Application Link, Instructions and Documents:
- 2021 Alumni Sponsored Internship Program Round 1 – Handshake Posting
- 2021 ASIP Application Instructions
- 2021 Alumni Sponsored Internship Program Application
- 2021 ASIP Internship Supervisor Verification Form
- 2021 ASIP Scoring Rubric
Please Note: If you receive any funding from any other Williams College Academic Departments /Programs or Administrative Offices including grants, scholarships, stipends, weekly pay in the summer of 2021 you are not eligible to receive an ASIP grant in 2021.