2021 ASIP Application Deadline Dates:
- Round 1: Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 11:55 p.m. (ET) via Handshake
- Round 2: Sunday, April 24, 2022 at 11:55 p.m. (ET) via Handshake
- Please Note: If current sophomores or juniors received an ASIP grant in a previous year, they can submit an ASIP application for the second time! First-time ASIP applicants will be given first priority in this order, juniors, sophomores, first-years, and then students applying for the ASIP grant a second time.
The Williams Alumni Sponsored Internship Program enables students to perform a public service to these organizations and work on special projects with an opportunity to gain experience, explore career fields, develop skills, and build a network.
2021 ASIP Application Workshops
To apply, we encourage students to attend the Alumni Sponsored Internship Program (ASIP) Application Workshop, offered weekly for several weeks before each of the two deadlines.
2022 Virtual ASIP Application Workshops are listed below. All students interested in applying for summer internship funding through the Alumni Sponsored Internship Program (ASIP) are encouraged to attend one of these Application Workshops
|2022 ASIP Application Workshop Date -Round 1
||Handshake Event Link|
|Thursday, 1/20 7:00 p.m.||Register|
|Friday, 1/21 4;00 p.m.||Register|
|Tuesday, 1/25 4:00 p.m.||Register|
Eligibility requirements for students:
- First-years, sophomores, and juniors must be currently enrolled in classes during the 2022 spring semester, will enroll in the 2022 fall semester and must be in good standing with Williams College.
- Students must obtain a full-time summer internship (35-40 hours per week) for at least 8 weeks*. Students with confirmed full-time on-location and remote summer internships will be considered.
- For employment eligibility students must have the I-9 Form on file with the Williams College Human Resources Office.
- You are not receiving payment from the organization resulting in more than $3,000 in the summer of 2022.
- You are not receiving funding in the summer of 2022 from any other Williams College Academic Department/Program or Administrative Offices including grants, scholarships, weekly pay or stipends.
*If your summer internship is less than 8 weeks or you have any other questions, please contact Dawn M. Dellea, Manager of Alumni & Parent Engagement Programs, ’68 Center for Career Exploration at [email protected]
2021 ASIP Application Link, Instructions and Documents:
- 2022 Alumni Sponsored Internship Program Round 1 – Handshake Posting
- 2022 ASIP Application Instructions
- 2022 Alumni Sponsored Internship Program Application
- 2022 ASIP Internship Supervisor Verification Form
- 2022 ASIP Scoring Rubric
Please Note: If you receive any funding from any other Williams College Academic Departments /Programs or Administrative Offices including grants, scholarships, stipends, weekly pay in the summer of 2022 you are not eligible to receive an ASIP grant in 2022.