- Communications & Media Careers - '68 Center for Career Exploration
- Vault Guides to Marketing, Market Research, Advertising & Public Relations - Download Vault Guides at no cost through the Williams specific link.
- AdAge - Ad Age collects the latest news on all things marketing and advertising. Click on this link to learn more about the marketing industry, how it's changing, and what’s hot and what’s not!
- American Marketing Association - AMA includes articles on the marketing industry as well as a student career resource, which includes links to internships and jobs.
- Harvard Business Review IdeaCast - Listen to a weekly podcast featuring the leading thinkers in business and management.
- IE Business School - Take an online crash course in marketing!
- Women's Wear Daily - Interested in fashion? Keep up on marketing trends at Women's Wear Daily.
Talk to alums!
- Digital Marketer
- Call To Action - Download this amazing podcast to learn about remarkable online marketing success stories and how you can apply the lessons to your own marketing campaigns.
- 7 Must Listen To Podcasts for New Marketers - via MediaBistro.com
- American Marketing Association
- Sales and Marketing Executives International
- The Association of International Product Marketing & Management
- Direct Marketing Association
- American Association for Public Opinion Research
- American Association of Advertising Agencies
- American Advertising Federation
- Advertising Educational Foundation
- Advertising Research Foundation
- Cosmetic Executive Women
Below are just some of the many opportunities on campus to test drive marketing as a career option and gain sellable skills and experience.
- SPEC 12: What's Advertising and Why Should We Care About It?
- Office of Communications
- Alumni Relations & Development
- Sports Communication Office
- '68 Center for Career Exploration
- The Williams Record Business Board: Head of Advertising
- The Williams Record: Communications Director
- All Campus Entertainment (ACE) - The largest student-run programming organization on campus. They have five different subdivisions, Concerts, Traditions, General Entertainment, Stressbusters, and Marketing that all work hard to plan interesting, diverse events that appeal to the needs of the Williams College community.
- Alhambra Consulting Group (ACG) - Williams College’s student-run consulting group. Alhambra aims to foster regional economic development in Berkshire County by providing pro-bono strategy and management advisory to local businesses, nonprofits, and political (public sector) groups. Alhambra's primary services include conducting academic & business research, collecting and analyzing data, advising and designing marketing & advertising campaigns, etc.