- Workinsports.com - an online partner of NBC sports that posts >10,000 jobs and internships in the sports industry.
- Teamwork Online- job & internship opportunities with the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS.
- Adidas Group Opportunities feature a 12 to 18 month trainee program and Summer internships. Brands include Adidas, Reebok, Rockport and TaylorMade.
- Major League Baseball runs the game of professional baseball and oversees 30 franchises in 28 cities. Each team operates as a separate business, but each is regulated and governed by MLB. The league sets official rules, regulates team ownership, and collects licensing fees for merchandise. It also sells national broadcasting rights and distributes fees to the teams.
- National Basketball AssociationOpportunities available in both the NBA League office and with individual teams.
- National Football LeagueOpportunities available across most functions in Culver City, CA or New York, NY. (Summer Internships also).
- Nike Opportunities feature a ten-week Adrenaline internship program, which is designed to give the best of the best hands-on experience in virtually every area within Nike. Depending on educational background and career aspirations, interns can gain insight on anything from sports marketing and logistics, to product development and information technology.
- US Olympic Team If you want to pursue a career in the Olympic Family, check out the employment opportunities at the U.S. Olympic Committee as well as many of the National Governing Bodies for different Olympic and Pan American Games sports. Information on becoming a USOC intern is also listed.
- US Tennis Association The USTA is the national governing body for the sport of tennis and the recognized leader in promoting and developing the sport’s growth on every level in the United States, from local communities to the crown jewel of the professional game, the US Open. Most opportunities in media and marketing.
- National Sports Marketing Network
- Sport Marketing Association (SMA)
- The North American Society for Sport Management (NASSM)
- National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA)
- National Association of Collegiate Women Athletics Administrators (NACWAA)
- College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA)
- BSAA - Black Sports Agents Association
- NASC - National Association of Sports Commissions
- WASM - World Association for Sports Management
Robin Meyer, Associate Director/Director of Employer Relations