Education is one of the largest fields of employment for Williams graduates. Many of our students choose to share their love of learning with others and reap the personal and professional rewards of education-related careers. Whether you’re considering teaching, school administration, research, working at a college or university, or graduate school/certification we will help you gain the tools needed to succeed.
Learn about Industry Sectors
Campus Resources on Education
- EphLink (Join the Education Group and search for alums working in Education fields!)
- Williams K-12 Academic Resources
- Williams Program in Teaching
- Local Education Outreach as part of CLiA
- Center for Learning in Action (CLiA) homepage
- Education-related Reading and Film list
- The Williams Alumni Database
- ’68 Center DEI Resources
Meet With Your Advisor
Let’s talk! To discuss career options, resume and cover letter, job applications, or interview skills, you can use Handshake to set up a half-hour appointment.
You can ask me about different roles in education, from education policy to teaching to curriculum designer; what to include on a resume for a teaching job; when are recruiting timelines; what graduate schools do Williams alums go to for education; how to ask an alum about their career path; trends in the field; and more!
Emma Cutrufello, PhD