Education is one of the largest fields of employment for Williams graduates. Many of our students choose to share their love of learning with others and reap the personal and professional rewards of education-related careers. Whether you’re considering teaching, school administration or working at a college or university—or even if just want to take a little more time to continue your own education—we can instruct you on how to succeed.
Explore Education & Teaching Career Resources
- Dick Flood, Carney Sandoe, Match Education, KIPP, WorldTeach, Urban Teachers, Basis, Teach for America, JET Education Services, Search Associates, Summer Exploration Program, Cal West, Overland, and many more. Apply on Handshake!
- Peak Hiring Season - Fall through early Spring
- Education Resume & Education Cover Letter
- Job Search Resources
- Alumni Sponsored Internship Program
- Winter Study Internships in Education – International Education – Studenterkurset. Independent School Teaching and Beyond – The Potomac School. School Leadership and Education – Willow Hill School. Education Tech Startup – AKALA. Teach NYC.
- Experiential Learning Opportunities through the Center for Learning in Action
As suggested by Susan Engel.
- Bank Street Graduate School of Education
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Stanford Graduate School of Education
- Teachers College at Columbia University
- Lesley Graduate School of Education
- Wheaton College Masters of Arts in Teaching
- Sarah Lawrence Masters of Science in the Art of Teaching
- University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education
- Urban Education Institute at the University of Chicago
- Tufts Graduate Programs in Education
Meet With Your Advisor
For quick questions, stop by the ’68 Center for Career Exploration 1-3:45 p.m., Monday through Friday. Walk-in appointments are 15 minutes. If you’re ready to discuss career options, resume and cover letter, job applications, or interview skills, you can use Handshake to set up a half hour appointment.