DIRECTIONS TO THE CAREER CENTER (once in Williamstown)
In Williamstown, if traveling east on Route 2, turn left onto Park Street; or if traveling west on Route 2, turn right onto Park Street. The ’68 Center is located in the brick building (Mears House) on the corner of 75 Park Street and Whitman Street. Parking is available on the street in front, or in the parking garage which may be accessed from Whitman street.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PARKING GARAGE (behind the ’62 Center for Theater and Dance):
Please make a left hand turn onto Whitman Street and another left onto Adams Memorial Theater Drive. The entrance to the parking garage is on your right – 45 Whitman Street. There is a walking path with stairs that leads to Mears House. If you need parking accommodations, a handicapped space is available next to Mears House on Whitman Street.
Please note that parking is available on Park Street for two hours only and is enforced by the City of Williamstown. If you are coming to campus to conduct an information session in Mears House in the evening, you may park in a guest space if available. They are located on the corner of Whitman Street and Park Street.
PLACES TO GO & THINGS TO DO IN THE BERKSHIRES:
- The Berkshires Official Tourism & Travel Planning Website
- TripAdvisor: Williamstown
- Williamstown Chamber of Commerce
- Hot Tomatoes (Pizza), 100 Water Street, Williamstown, 413-458-2722
- Spring Street Market, 66 Spring Street, Williamstown, MA 413-458-6192
- Mezze Catering, 777 Cold Spring Road, Williamstown, 413-458-8745
- Spice Root (Indian), 23 Spring Street, Williamstown, 413-458-5200
- Wild Oats Co-op, 320 Main Street, Williamstown, 413-458-8060 (Please note: Wild Oats does not deliver catering after 6:15 PM.)
- Deborah Gallagher Elegant Catering, 45 Harrison Ave., Williamstown, 413-458-6161