Please note: The Career Access Fund is closed for this academic year. We will reopen in the fall semester. Enjoy your summer!
The Career Access Fund (CAF) is a grant program available to current first, second, and third-year students receiving financial aid. The maximum grant awarded to each student will be $500. The CAF was created to assist with career or interviewing expenses. Examples of eligible expenses include, but are not limited to:
- Interview attire, business cards, portfolios, or other related materials (within reasonable price points; for assistance on appropriate clothing, please see https://careers.williams.edu/the-look-of-success/)
- Travel, lodging, and meal expenses related to Career Treks, conferences, and interviews
- Graduate school test preparation courses and registration fees (please note that you are expected to also apply for fee reduction opportunities if available)
- Winter Study expenses (not lodging or travel costs)
- Funds for this program are limited. Applications will be prioritized based on financial need and on the planning demonstrated in the application, but decisions will be made on a rolling basis.
- Grants will be disseminated until funds run out for the academic year.
- Complete the CAF application form
- After your application is reviewed, you will be contacted by email regarding the status of your request. If your request is approved, you will receive information on the amount of your grant award, the preferred process for making purchases, and reimbursements.
- Applications will be reviewed every Wednesday by 12 pm. Please submit your application no less than two weeks in advance whenever possible.
- If you are seeking reimbursement for a pre-approved expense, you will need to complete the application and attach all receipts.
Please contact the ’68 Center for Career Exploration with any questions about the application process.