You spend four short years at Williams, but you’ll always be part of the Williams alumni community. The power and value of the Williams network is legendary. Alumni are eager to help you explore career paths and get a leg up in the hiring process.
EphLink – Williams’ Career Connections Program
EphLink is the most convenient and effective way for you to build meaningful connections with alumni. All ~3,000 alumni have volunteered their time to participate and want to hear from you. When you join as a student, you will be able to:
- Connect with Ephs with shared identities and interests via one-on-one connections or group involvement, developing your confidence in networking skills
- Send messages or schedule phone/video conversations with alumni who can offer insight on career direction, industry nuances, or the general Williams experience
- Search for internship, full time and project based opportunities, posted by Williams alum or community members specifically interested in connecting with current Williams students
- Participate in one-day-long job shadow experiences/virtual meetings which provide you with the opportunity to observe target industries through the lens of an alum in the field
Learn more and register!
Tips for Navigating Alumni Conversations
We encourage students to fortify their support network and invest in building mentor relationships, across family, peers, faculty, staff and alumni. The Eph network is the gateway to alumni ready to engage in connection and conversation with current students and recent graduates. Learn more on how to leverage career conversations and connections with alumni with our curated tips!
Williams Alumni Career Network (Alumni Directory)
The Williams Alumni Career Network. is another way to access the 26,000+ Williams alumni in the world. Looking for a specific company with alumni contacts? Utilizing Williams alumni directory is a solid way to begin your networking.
Are you an alum and looking to connect with fellow Ephs? Explore curated resources on Alumni Career Connections.
LinkedIn is an essential tool for job seekers and recruiters. More than 15,000 Williams alumni are on LinkedIn, and you can connect with them easily via Williams’ own LinkedIn page.
- In addition, you can post queries or participate in conversations with other Ephs via the Williams Alumni LinkedIn discussion group.
- Be sure to also check out how easy it is to establish your own LinkedIn profile, search for jobs, research salaries, and start conversations!
How’d You Get There? How Do You Do That?
Alumni tell their own stories of career and life exploration along many different career paths. How’d You Get There? How Do You Do That? workshops are hosted by the ’68 Center for Career Exploration throughout the entire academic year – check out the calendar on Handshake to see who’s coming next! Recordings of all of our past and new How’d You Get There sessions will be posted for your viewing!