You spend four short years at Williams, but you’ll always be part of the Williams alumni community. The power and value of the Williams network is legendary. Alumni are eager to help you explore career paths and get a leg up in the hiring process.
EphLink – Williams’ Career Connections Program
EphLink is the most convenient and effective way for you to build meaningful connections with alumni. All 2,300+ alumni have volunteered their time to participate and want to hear from you. When you join as a student, you will be able to:
- Connect with Ephs with shared identities and interests, developing your confidence in networking skills
- Send messages or schedule phone/video conversations with alumni who can offer insight on career direction, industry nuances, or the general Williams experience
- Participate in a one-day-long job shadow experience which provides you with the opportunity to observe target industries through the lens of an alum in the field
Williams Alumni Career Network (Alumni Directory)
The Williams Alumni Career Network. is another way to access the 26,000+ Williams alumni in the world. Looking for a specific company with alumni contacts? Utilizing Williams alumni directory is a solid way to begin your networking.
Are you an alum and looking to connect with other Ephs? Explore curated resources on Alumni Career Connections.
LinkedIn is an essential tool for job seekers and recruiters. More than 15,000 Williams alumni are on LinkedIn, and you can connect with them easily via Williams’ own LinkedIn page.
- In addition, you can post queries or participate in conversations with other Ephs via the Williams Alumni LinkedIn discussion group.
- Be sure to also check out how easy it is to establish your own LinkedIn profile, search for jobs, research salaries, and start conversations!
How’d You Get There?
Alumni tell their own stories of career and life exploration along many different career paths. How’d You Get There workshops are hosted by the ’68 Center for Career Exploration throughout the entire academic year – check out the calendar on Handshake to see who’s coming next!
How to Reach Out to Alumni (via Email)
Interested in reaching out to alumni? Curious to learn more about a specific industry or what a day in the life is like? Check out our emails page for possible email outreach prompts that will help you curate personalized emails to alumni.