Over the years more and more Winter Study courses have been developed to help you understand and gain experience in the world of work. While these immersive experiences require intellectual reflection, research, and writing, they also have substantial field work components that offer wonderful opportunities to gain valuable insight into professional life.
In the past, those interested in medicine, public policy, teaching, and social service had found a number of options from which to choose. Also, students have the option of creating their own courses and internships through the WS-99 option.
The Career Center also sponsors a winter study course SPEC 21 Experience in the Workplace: an Internship with Williams Alumni/Parents that allows students to explore any number of different career paths: arts and entertainment, advertising, publishing, government, social entrepreneurship, startups, education, digital media, museums, and more!
Winter Study Occurs From: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 – Friday, January 26, 2018.
36. ALGORA DATA SCIENCE MARKETPLACE STARTUP: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP-NEW! 10/28/17–Application Deadline Via Handshake is on Friday, November 3rd at 11:55 p.m.
For The Full List Winter Study Internship Descriptions And How To Apply, Please Review:
Please Check The SPEC 21 Syllabus and Handshake Frequently. Internships May Be added!
Attend A SPEC 21 Winter Study Internship Information Session At Mears House:
- Tuesday, 9/26 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 9/27 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, 9/29 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Monday, 10/2 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 10/3 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 10/10 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 10/10 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Monday, 10/16 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 10/17 7:00 p.m-8:00 p.m.
To Review Internship Descriptions On Handshake:
- Log In To Handshake, and On The Top Bar, Select “Jobs”
- On The Left-Hand Side Under “Filters,” Type In “SPEC 21” To Review The Internship Descriptions
- Click On “View Details” and “See More” To Read The Full Descriptions
To Submit An Application On Handshake:
- Review Application Requirements For The Winter Study Internship(s) That You Plan To Submit Applications
- Upload Your Document(s) On Handshake. Under Your Name In the Top Left, Pull Down “Documents.” When Naming Documents, Use the Organization Name, i.e. New Signature Cover Letter, or Deutsch Essay Questions
- Please Note: You are Not Required to Make Your Documents Public
- After UploadingcDocuments, You Must Approve Each Document
- Return To the Winter Study Internship(s), and Select View Details. Then Click on “Apply Now”
- Select the Appropriate Documents and Submit Your Application!
Deadline To Submit Applications On Handshake : Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 11:55 p.m.
Questions? Please Contact: Dawn M. Dellea ([email protected]) Manager, Alumni & Parent Engagement Programs